EdMedia Proposal Submission Guide & Form
All reviews are 'blind' so therefore ensure that your
uploaded submission file does not reveal
author name(s) and organizations.
1. Adhere to Minimum Proposal Submission Length / Requirements
- Example: If submitting a Full Paper, be sure it is 6-8 pages pages in length.
- An abstract is not sufficient to adequately evaluate a Full Paper.
- Requirements: www.aace.org/conf/edmedia/categories.htm
- Please note that reviewers may reject submissions if the written product shows exceedingly poor grammar or structure. For this reason, all papers and presentations—especially those written by non-native English speakers—should be proofread or copyedited prior to submission.
2. Proposal Submission Form
- To send a proposal submission, complete and send this form (see URL below). (Do not mail or fax the form itself.)
- All reviews are 'blind' so therefore ensure that your uploaded submission file does not reveal the author name(s) and organizations.
Receipt Email & Changes:
- After submitting, you should within a few minutes receive and acknowledgement via email.
- You then may log into the submission URL above and make changes in the title, authors, etc. without informing the conference.
If your e-mail account has a restriction for Spam or a firewall, please update your account to accept e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org
- All communications will be with the Contact person who is responsible for communicating with the presenters of that session.
- If the Contact is also an Author, be sure to enter the Contact also as an Author.
Registering & Presenting:
3. Uploaded File Format and File Name
- File Formats accepted:
- Rich Text Format (.RTF)
- MS Word (.DOC)
- File Name:
- Can only contain the following characters: A-Z, 0-9
- Can have NO dashes, spaces, underlines, or special characters. ONLY A-Z and 0-9 characters.
- File extensions are required for a successful upload.
4. Proceedings Guide