NOTE: Please support your conference by reserving your room at the conference hotel. E-Learn reserves a block of discounted rooms for attendees. If these rooms are not booked, the conference must pay a sizeable penalty.
Special Hotel Rates
- Special discounted hotel rates have been secured for E-Learn attendees
- To receive this special rate, hotel reservations must be made by: September 22, 2015
- You must identify yourself as an E-Learn attendee to receive the special rate
- Check-in time is 3:00 PM and check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Only a limited block of rooms are available at this rate, so be sure to book early!
Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa, Kona, Hawaii
Located along the sun-splashed Kohala Coast, the luxurious Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa welcomes guests to paradise in a true Hawaiian style. This Big Island Hawaii resort on the beachfront captures the breathtaking style and comfort that the great state of Hawaii is known for. Our multi-million dollar renovation provides a warm, fresh look unrivaled by other island hotels and resorts. Guest will feel refreshed when slumbering in stylish accommodations featuring well-appointed, island-style amenities. The Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa is the perfect place for E-Learn 2015! Join us by submitting a proposal or registering to attend now!
|All rates are US Dollars.|
|Room Type||Single or Double Rate|
|Additional Person||$45 each|
|**Rates do not include taxes or hotel fees.|
|To receive the special rate, you must identify yourself as part of the E-Learn 2015 Group.|
Room Rates above are available October 20-23, 2015.
- Waikoloa Beach Resort Marriott, Kona
- 69-275 Waikoloa Beach Drive
- Waikoloa Beach, Hawaii 96738 USA
- Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa, Kona
Conference participants can fly into Kona International Airport at Keahole (KOA). For flight information and general information visit: http://hawaii.gov/koa
There are a number of ways to get to and from Kona International Airport. The airport is located seven miles from Kailua, and about 25 miles from Waikoloa. Please see: http://hawaii.gov/koa/ground-transportation